Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of zometa iv.

10/15/2009 4:17:50 PM

Reviewer: fight like a girl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This was the worst medicine I've ever encountered and I had chemo. I was sick as a dog for 4 days, sweating, sipping water and immediately throwing it up and lost 10 pounds before the week was over. It's a week today and I'm still not feeling well in my stomach. You couldn't pay me to take this medicine again.

10/10/2009 10:56:27 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
A FEW SIDE EFFECTS, LIKE TROUBLE SLEEPING AND MUSCLE WEAKNESS.

9/18/2009 6:01:07 PM

Reviewer: KJ, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have metastatic breast cancer through-out my bones,ribs,legs,spine. I have taken this drug for five months and I am starting to feel some improvement. The first dose put me in bed for two days with a fever and body aches. My doctor reduced the dose by half and I was able to tolerate the the side effects more easily. Again I had a fever and body aches but they lasted six hours. The following dose ... Show Full Comment

9/14/2009 12:01:07 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Cancer that has Spread To the Bone From Solid Tumors
8/15/2009 7:47:30 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have recurrent breast cancer in my liver and my hip. I've been radiated in the hip and it worked thankfully. However because its in the bones my Dr. strongly suggested taking Zometa to prevent possible fracture. I just completed my 4th treatment and after the first one I only had some body aches for a couple days and then the next 2 treatments I had no side effects but the most recent tre ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash