Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of phenylephrine HCl Oral.

8/13/2014 6:57:51 PM

Reviewer: Flavio, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
When I was a child, I used to take Revenil Dospan whith the same active ingredient and I had nightmares for years. I have inadvertently taken phenylephrine and started to have vivid dreams very similar to the ones I had in childhood. You should consider this before allowing a child to take any medication with this active ingredient.

3/17/2014 3:32:33 PM

Reviewer: nnn, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
No impact on my nasal congestion. I only take decogestants to decrease my risk of secondary infections (ear, sinus) and I feel just as congested as prior to taking this medicine. My ears do feel slightly clearer, so this may have had an impact there, although it could also be due to being in an upright posture at work. I wish I had pseudoephedrine with me at work instead of only phenylephrine h ... Show Full Comment

12/24/2013 2:03:33 PM

Reviewer: dalehdfl, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have not been sick in years. When I went to the store to buy what I had used before I was told that this new product was just as effective by a pharmacist. This information is totally false. I did not feel as if I had taken anything. Then I saw all the research out there stating that at the FDA dose this drug is just as effective as the placebo in drug trials. I am going back to a different ... Show Full Comment

6/9/2013 1:48:45 AM

Reviewer: Trish, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had a bad head cold with stuufed nose. Took the medicine in Codral Cold & Flu formula tablets. Total waste of time and money. Wish the old and highly effective pseudoephenedrine was still available as it enabled me to keep working.

6/2/2013 11:15:58 AM

Reviewer: dawithr52, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
For me I have been having problems with numbing feet, redness and hard time walking. A friend asked if I was talking anything different and that is when it clicked for 2 days I had taken this product and when I stopped I was back to normal. So I guess that was a reaction that it was doing to me.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.