Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin FE 1/20 28 oral.

1/29/2012 9:41:32 PM

Reviewer: Female (Patient)

Comment:
I already started but I don't know if I'm taking it right. when you're done with a pack when should you start the next one and does it matter when you do?

1/25/2012 1:02:12 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This pill has been awesome for me. I have been on it for about 6 months now, and although it was a little rocky start(spotting) for me, I now have extremely light periods. This last period only lasted for a day and a half and only needed light pantyliners. Other forms of birth control left me VERY moody, but with micro it's like I'm not even on a birth control. I use to take Yaz, and on t ... Show Full Comment

1/5/2012 4:34:11 PM

Reviewer: vv, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this pill for 3 years and love it... I don't get have mood swings and my periods are light... I started taking a different one for about 2 months and have been very moody and emotional. Switching back!

11/24/2011 10:12:49 PM

Reviewer: pyt327, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this pill for over 5 months now. I've had no problems. The first month was a little touchy with cramps and strange bleeding but after that my body regulated and it's great. I first took ortho for the first few months of my marriage. Husband said my mood swings were horrible. I switched to the patch and got pregnant with my son. After having him I got the Mirena put in ... Show Full Comment

8/13/2011 1:15:45 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love this birth control compared to previous pills. Was on a tricyclic birth control that left me with miserable monthly periods, horrible irritability and mood swings (you can ask my poor husband), and decreased sex drive-- which is certainly not the way in which I wanted it to prevent pregnancy!! But I switched to Microgestin FE 1/20 and it's great! No more mood swings, no more periods sin ... Show Full Comment