Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin FE 1/20 (28) Oral.

8/12/2015 5:53:57 AM

Reviewer: opaleyet, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the first form of birth control I've ever used and had no issues initially using the pill. My periods are now definitely shorter (they used to be 5 days long, now they are only 3 days long) and although I was fairly regular before, my period is even more regular, starting around two days after taking the last active pill. My periods aren't any less painful, though. I'd say th ... Show Full Comment

7/18/2015 11:13:05 PM

Reviewer: Lizette W-S, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Oh boy. Well in the last year I've been on 3 different birth controls. I had been on Ortho evra for years but started have terrible migraines from its use and bladder urgency. So then I got on the mini pill and while the bladder urgency subsided, I was constantly bleeding and spotting. Non stop for months. When I had been on the implenon a few years back, I had that same problem. So then ... Show Full Comment

7/6/2015 4:17:05 PM

Reviewer: scaredtodeath, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This Medication was effective, but I got a DVT in my left leg and two pulmonary embolisms from these pills only. I have no other health issues and have had every blood test available to man! I am 42 and have been on pills for years. Just be careful, know the symptoms of blood clots. From what I have read, clots are happening to people of all ages.

5/20/2015 2:28:23 PM

Reviewer: Bad BC, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I got pregnant after taking this pill. It didn't work and on top of that I'm over 35 where my chances of getting pregnant decrease dramatically. This pill does not work!

4/6/2015 9:33:59 PM

Reviewer: Kat, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've had no problems with this birth control. The only side effect I get is headaches, but I only get one like...once a month. Not bad.

Does your kid have symptoms?