Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin FE 1/20 (28) Oral.

2/1/2012 4:35:13 PM

Reviewer: iren, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
I switch from YAZ to this one because my insurance change and my doctor recommended Microgestin. I gained 10 POUNDS in 6 months without changing my diet. I also noticed that my periods became more painful and lost my sex drive. I am swtiching to another drug. My doctor said that some women have to switch to multiple brands until they find the perfect one.

1/29/2012 9:41:32 PM

Reviewer: Female (Patient)

Comment:
I already started but I don't know if I'm taking it right. when you're done with a pack when should you start the next one and does it matter when you do?

1/25/2012 1:02:12 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This pill has been awesome for me. I have been on it for about 6 months now, and although it was a little rocky start(spotting) for me, I now have extremely light periods. This last period only lasted for a day and a half and only needed light pantyliners. Other forms of birth control left me VERY moody, but with micro it's like I'm not even on a birth control. I use to take Yaz, and on t ... Show Full Comment

1/5/2012 4:34:11 PM

Reviewer: vv, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this pill for 3 years and love it... I don't get have mood swings and my periods are light... I started taking a different one for about 2 months and have been very moody and emotional. Switching back!

11/24/2011 10:12:49 PM

Reviewer: pyt327, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this pill for over 5 months now. I've had no problems. The first month was a little touchy with cramps and strange bleeding but after that my body regulated and it's great. I first took ortho for the first few months of my marriage. Husband said my mood swings were horrible. I switched to the patch and got pregnant with my son. After having him I got the Mirena put in ... Show Full Comment