Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin FE 1/20 (28) Oral.

3/9/2010 8:55:36 AM

Reviewer: Kesha1, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I read all the other comments, and would like to say I am very pleased with Microgestin Fe 1/20. I used to take Lo Estrin Fe but with my insurance it was costing me $40 a pack, I recently switched to this pill and have no complaints. I don't have any mood swings any unusual change in my sex drive and notice that my period comes right on time as it should. I will continue use of this product. I ... Show Full Comment

3/3/2010 8:19:28 AM

Reviewer: kbon, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this medication for 4 months now, and I have not been happy with it at all. I have been getting periods in the middle of packs every month. The first month, my period lasted 3 weeks. I have also had no sex drive at all. Overall, I have been pretty unhappy with this birth control, and I will be switchin it.

2/23/2010 1:13:05 AM

Reviewer: trish, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started Microgestin FE 1/20 for six months now, and it has been awful. I have only had one normal cycle (without any spotting or early periods). I once had my period for 3 weeks straight. I have noticed mood swings where I would just start crying. I do not recommend this to anyone.

2/22/2010 2:33:32 PM

Reviewer: LuckyLady, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my 2nd and last month on Microgestin FE 1/20. Ever since I've started this pill I have been EXTREMELY moody! I cry all the time and I feel depressed. I have never been this way. All this started once I started taking this pill. I do not recommend this to anyone.

2/17/2010 5:42:35 PM

Reviewer: Meghan, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for 5 months now, i have constant headaches that never go away... I currently live on aleve to help the headaches. I have no sex drive whatsoever... My contacts bother me all the time (I did not have these problems on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo however I kept getting cysts which is why I am using this god awful drug now) I am seriously considering getting off Birth Control all t ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver