Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin FE 1/20 (28) Oral.

11/21/2009 5:49:04 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Well, I did not have sex while on this medication, but I can tell you I had my period for the whole 3 weeks that I took it. My cramps were so unbearable that I had to use a heating pad, and my hair started to fall out.

10/1/2009 3:36:56 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've just finished my first pack. This whole month has been very strange. Mood swings, I noticed I'm starving a few hours after taking it, which isn't normal, my sleep is messed up but I'm not extremely tired all the time, the cramps are HORRIBLE! The last time I had cramps this bad was during my miscarriage and before then I never got them. I feel bloated all the time and my diet ... Show Full Comment

7/25/2009 7:34:09 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
migraines become so intense. My period is on again off again. My blood pressure has gone up

7/12/2009 2:43:46 AM

Reviewer: bbenton, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on several different birth controls... My most recent has been microgestin Fe 1/20. Considering I have been on birth control for awhile, I never have really noticed any negative effects... Until now. I have lost a significant amount of hair, which I kept blaming on hair dye until I noticed scalp hair is a possible side effect of birth control. I Have thin hair to begin with, so this ha ... Show Full Comment

6/26/2009 7:48:35 PM

Reviewer: theannie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
ive been on this pill for a little over half a year now. it worked fine most of the time, but i had some occasions where my period would start randomly in the middle of the month. i also missed 2 periods in a row despite my perfect use so now i am on a different birth control pill.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.