Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin FE 1/20 (28) Oral.

6/5/2012 6:37:54 PM

Reviewer: Jackie, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
So far I have been using Microgestion Fe 1/20 for one month, and I have not had any problems! The first week I was a little more tired than usual, but since I have been fine. I actually felt better the week before my period, instead of groggy and moody like usual, and I currently started my first period since starting the pill, and it is much ligher, and my cramps have minimized EXTREMELY! I used ... Show Full Comment

5/9/2012 10:32:16 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking Microgestin FE as a precaution to avoid getting pregnant. My boyfriend and I had talked about it, and we really wanted an extra form of birth control beyond condoms. So I went to planned parenthood and they gave me three packs of microgestin. The first pack I didn't notice too many symptoms...some increased emotional sensitivity here and there, but I've always been sensitive ... Show Full Comment

4/26/2012 5:58:24 PM

Reviewer: timbo6941, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this birth control for 6 months now. I do not like it. I feel tired all the time and I have gained 16 lbs. I didn't change my diet or exercising when I gained the weight. I also have been breaking out really badly since I started this pill. I am starting a new one today, thank goodness.

3/10/2012 2:02:24 PM

Reviewer: kris310, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have just gotten through my 1st week of this pill. Not a single problem. No dizziness, no cramps, I Don't feel sick. I feel normal. 4th different pill I have tried. I'm very happy (so far)

2/1/2012 4:35:13 PM

Reviewer: iren, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
I switch from YAZ to this one because my insurance change and my doctor recommended Microgestin. I gained 10 POUNDS in 6 months without changing my diet. I also noticed that my periods became more painful and lost my sex drive. I am swtiching to another drug. My doctor said that some women have to switch to multiple brands until they find the perfect one.