Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin FE 1-20 28 oral.

6/23/2016 7:21:03 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication has worked well for me in terms of preventing pregnancy. My biggest complaints are that I am frequently bloated, i've gained weight, I never get my period and it has not helped my acne at all. Other than these issues it has worked well and only affected my mood when I first started it.

6/15/2016 11:18:08 PM

Reviewer: WAG, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This birth control gave me a very weird, tight feeling in my legs and chest. It felt like someone was pinching my skin every so often. It usually happened when I was sitting down, or driving. I would massage my legs, but the pinching feeling kept coming back. It was very scary when I felt it in my chest. I quit taking this pill, and within a few days the feeling stopped.

6/12/2016 12:28:56 AM

Reviewer: trythis, 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    After reading many negative reviews, I was terrified to start this pill. Yet I am so happy with what it has done! This is the 3rd pill I've been on and it's the only type that hasn't given me crazy side effects. My periods are now very light and only last 3 days or so. The only downside is I get a little more irritable on my period than I used to. I also have been getting some small br ... Show Full Comment

6/10/2016 10:12:00 PM

Reviewer: Ksc967, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on this pill for 3 years and love it. Don't even notice I take a pill. Zero bad side effects for me, not pregnant, very happy with this pill. I barely get a period anymore if at all!

5/23/2016 8:41:41 PM

Comment:
    I have been on the birth control for 7 months and it works since I have not gotten pregnant but I have only had 1 period this whole time. Also a low sex drive. I am switching to try something different.