Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin FE 1/20 (28) Oral.

10/10/2010 5:36:50 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I love this birth control pill. At first i was alittle if-y about taking it after reading a few bad reviews but i haven't had any problems with it. the first month was alittle wierd...spotting and mood swings, but that quickly went away by the second moneth. it also shortened my periods and got rid of my cramping. i'm on my 6 month now and i am not experiencing any problems.

9/27/2010 11:10:43 AM

Reviewer: tz123, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for years now, and it's hard for me to know if some of the side effects are from this drug... or just happening. I have definitely gained weight, have more acne, and am moody... but I don't know if I can count on all those being just from this pill. Needless to say, I am going to be asked to be put on something else when I go to the dr this month.

9/7/2010 8:06:25 AM

Reviewer: clhill84, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this for three weeks, Since then I have been really tired and last week I started bleeding like i'm on my period when I'm still on the white pills. I have had a lot of pain and cramping to where I can't sleep.

8/28/2010 10:01:53 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After 4 months on this pill I have put on 10 pounds, and I have been the same weight for the past 20 years. Also had inconsistent periods, 10 days late, 5 days early, along with spotting. I had intermittent tummy trouble but nothing excrutiating. I just didn't feel like myself though, with the bloating and being a bit more moody. I noticed during the week of spacer pills I felt much better so ... Show Full Comment

6/22/2010 7:49:48 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been off & on birth control for over 10 years. I was recently off for 4 months and decided to get back on. I told my DR that the TRI NESSA I was on was giving me headaches constantly. So she switched me to Loestrin but I got the generic Microfestin. Within 2 weeks I started breaking out. Not normal breakout just around my chin area. This is not normal for me. I called my DR and s ... Show Full Comment