Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin FE 1/20 (28) Oral.

11/18/2010 7:31:46 PM

Reviewer: Kbkelsey, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this for the past 9 months, I love this BC. i was on yaz before and the only thign i like about that one was my boobs got alot bigger. with microgestin,i had periods every time i ended the pack. exactly 28 days apart for 7 days, i loved it. now i havent had a period in 2 months (not im not pregnant)which i love not having periods. i started this pill to reduce my cysts, endometriosi ... Show Full Comment

11/16/2010 3:31:05 PM

Reviewer: sarellano, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for about one year. My periods are super light. I never need more than a panty liner. If fact, I have completely missed 2 periods in the past 4 months(no I am not pregnant). I have not gained any weight on these pills and haven't noticed any other side effects.

10/10/2010 5:36:50 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I love this birth control pill. At first i was alittle if-y about taking it after reading a few bad reviews but i haven't had any problems with it. the first month was alittle wierd...spotting and mood swings, but that quickly went away by the second moneth. it also shortened my periods and got rid of my cramping. i'm on my 6 month now and i am not experiencing any problems.

9/27/2010 11:10:43 AM

Reviewer: tz123, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for years now, and it's hard for me to know if some of the side effects are from this drug... or just happening. I have definitely gained weight, have more acne, and am moody... but I don't know if I can count on all those being just from this pill. Needless to say, I am going to be asked to be put on something else when I go to the dr this month.

9/7/2010 8:06:25 AM

Reviewer: clhill84, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this for three weeks, Since then I have been really tired and last week I started bleeding like i'm on my period when I'm still on the white pills. I have had a lot of pain and cramping to where I can't sleep.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.