Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin FE 1/20 (28) Oral.

1/20/2013 10:23:20 PM

Reviewer: emm, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started this pill just for birth control and I hated it! The first week was a sure indicator of how I would react to it! I started it Sunday and had a full on breakdown on Thursday!! I ended up crying in public because I couldn't control my emotions! Then I had 2 periods the first month (which can be normal). However, I was very sensitive to the amount of hormones in the pill that I took it ... Show Full Comment

1/6/2013 8:02:58 PM

Reviewer: crazycatlady, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My periods are not painful and lighter. My breast have grown a whole cup size and I have actually lost 5 lbs. The only issue I have is I have been experiencing abnormal vaginal itching that has been linked to the usage of this drug, and if I do not eat first thing in the morning I end up dry heaving and very nauseated.

1/5/2013 7:22:37 PM

Reviewer: pennytron, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the 3rd type of hormonal contraceptive I have been on in the last 10 years. I was on Ortho Tricyclen Lo from age 16-18 and never experienced any side effects--I was lucky. I tried the patch briefly in my early 20s, but had a terrible allergic reaction to the adhesive and discontinued after 2 months of use. Now onto Migrogestin Fe. I started my first pack in September as a "Sunday ... Show Full Comment

11/30/2012 11:54:08 PM

Reviewer: Valese67, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Switched to Microgestin from Loestrin 24 Fe due to cost issues. Apart from some breast tenderness and a bit of acne, it doesn't even feel like I changed medications.

11/14/2012 9:02:11 PM

Reviewer: adulthood, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
No Weight gain, got rid of my achne, no mini me yet so its doing its job, i have gotten a lot moodier and cry about EVERYTHING though so it sucks but everything else is awesome.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.