Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin FE 1/20 (28) Oral.

11/30/2012 11:54:08 PM

Reviewer: Valese67, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Switched to Microgestin from Loestrin 24 Fe due to cost issues. Apart from some breast tenderness and a bit of acne, it doesn't even feel like I changed medications.

11/14/2012 9:02:11 PM

Reviewer: adulthood, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
No Weight gain, got rid of my achne, no mini me yet so its doing its job, i have gotten a lot moodier and cry about EVERYTHING though so it sucks but everything else is awesome.

11/8/2012 1:08:38 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
Spotting for the first two months as my body got used to it but by the third month everything was perfect. Cleared up my acne, no moodiness at all, super light periods, and no weight gain (in fact I lost 10 lbs)! Best birth control I've ever used!

11/7/2012 12:19:15 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using microgestin Fe 1/20 for about six months. About two months ago started noticing my hair falling out in handfuls after showering and brushing. Also, every once and awhile I experience unexplicable nauseau. On top of all of that my face has never been blotchy or chronically dried out until the last month and a half. I have eliminated all other causes of these symptoms. I have don ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2012 10:38:42 AM

Reviewer: lollypop8381, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for 5 months. I have never experienced acne before, never had it growing up, but now at 29 my skin is horrible. I have a constant breakout on my chin. I have worse pain with my periods than I have ever had before. No significant weight gain, which is good. My periods have been lighter than they ever have been before. I would deal with any other dislikes I had with this pil ... Show Full Comment