Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin FE 1-20 28 oral.

6/15/2013 2:41:51 PM

Reviewer: LauNelly22, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on microgestin fe for a couple months now... I missed 2 months of not having my period... i took 2 home pregnancy tests and blood work to see if I was pregnant and it came up negative. Finally its june and i got my period and its very heavy bright red and i have been having some clots...! My periods are usually light and normal.. its making me very uncomfortable. I like the fact of goi ... Show Full Comment

6/11/2013 8:39:52 PM

Comment:
    I read a lot of these reviews before starting Microgestin so I decided to write one myself. Ive been on this pill for 1 mth now and so far the only symptoms I've experienced are: a) Nausea-during the 1st week b) Moodiness-but very slight. Other than that, Ive been very satisfied! I switched to Microgestin from Nuvaring due to heavy water retention. On this pill, I haven't experienced any ... Show Full Comment

5/31/2013 6:25:42 AM

Reviewer: ShayShay, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I just finished my first pack and not bad at all! Before this I was on Junel Fe and that was horrible! With this pill I have lost 5 lbs *GREAT* and I have had a VERY light period with minimal cramps! I would say this pill works very well for me. Looks like I will be keeping it around for awhile.

5/24/2013 8:51:43 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Almost finished with my first pack. Had a couple of nights that i woke up in a night sweat. I'm talking DRENCHED in sweat. bed soaked, pillow soaked, room cold. I've experienced one bad mood swing so far (lasted all afternoon) and one very minor panic attack. (lasted like a second). Tender breasts. and that's about it. Other than that, it has been working pretty well for me.

5/20/2013 12:25:25 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Microgestin Fe for a little over a month now and have not had any of the side effects other people have had. I had the lightest period I have ever had and experienced no cramps. I haven't had any mood changes either whereas I would sometimes before taking this medication. Although it affects every girl differently, I have been satisfied with it so far!