Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin FE 1/20 (28) Oral.

12/16/2013 1:39:50 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

12/11/2013 9:52:45 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I feel depressed ALL the time and I'm constantly nervous. I keep getting my period in the middle of the pack and it drives me nuts. I've been on this pill for about 3 months now and I'm through. The uncertainty of my periods has me constantly running to the drug store for a pregnancy test, it's draining.I have yet to find a pill that works best for me but I know for sure this isn&# ... Show Full Comment

12/2/2013 6:04:54 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm torn here.. I just completed my 2nd month & it did regulate my periods.. mine are never heavy so I can't really say if it helped with that.. I haven't had any weight gain (which was my biggest fear) but I have become super depressed.. I went to my gyne today to get a new pill but I'm questioning whether I should try I new one or just stick this one out for another month or ... Show Full Comment

12/1/2013 11:12:53 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking microgestin for over a year now and haven't had any issues. I've actually lost weight while on it, 50lbs is a lot to lose.. It's helped a lot with the menstrual cramps and controlling my flow. I'm overall happy with my birth control.

10/17/2013 3:28:05 PM

Reviewer: Anonymous Review, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Took my body about 4 months before the nausea went away. I have been on it for 7 months now. Still experiencing headaches, weight gain, fatigue, and irritability. I was hoping for less side effects when I asked for a low hormone birth control, but this one has been hard on me.

man rubbing painful knee