Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin FE 1-20 28 oral.

5/20/2015 2:28:23 PM

Reviewer: Bad BC, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I got pregnant after taking this pill. It didn't work and on top of that I'm over 35 where my chances of getting pregnant decrease dramatically. This pill does not work!

4/6/2015 9:33:59 PM

Reviewer: Kat, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've had no problems with this birth control. The only side effect I get is headaches, but I only get one like...once a month. Not bad.

3/4/2015 11:02:05 PM

Reviewer: microgestinuser, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm currently midway through my second cycle on Microgestin Fe. First cycle was fine - I got my period pretty early, but no other symptoms. Second cycle, I got my period early again and I've been pretty moody. Could just be PMS though. But it's done its biggest job - kept me from getting pregnant.

2/27/2015 7:21:56 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Ive been using this for almost a year. Havent gotten pregnant. I take it everyday on time. Only missed a pill one time. When you miss the pill you will bleed early and cramp for about 4 days. I can no longer stay lubricated but there are ways to fix that. I really like the pill.

1/5/2015 10:05:49 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I had the worst expirence with this birth control! I became extremely depressed to the point where I was living in my room for 2-3 months. I never wanted to leave my bed I was so sad, and emotionally unstable. Crying almost everyday for no reason at all. I didn't know what was wrong with me since I am not normally this type of person. I stopped taking the pills to see if that was the cause and ... Show Full Comment

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.