Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin FE 1/20 (28) oral.

2/28/2009 10:23:44 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking the microgestin about two years ago. I started it because I normally have a period about twice a year (makes it hard to be sexually active, you can't help but think what if) It was weird at first because the first three weeks I had a period from 8am-4pm only. It straightened out by pack 2 and everything went fine since. I now notice for the past 3 packs that My period week is ... Show Full Comment

2/17/2009 11:25:43 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started this because I was having complications with the Nuva Ring. I'm almost thru the 3rd month and I am constantly getting very aggressive migraine headaches. They come around the same time every day now. THIS pill is the only change in my routine since the headaches started. It's horrible, I'd rather go back to the ring.

2/9/2009 3:31:07 AM

Reviewer: trixie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i on my second month and this is the second third type of pill i use and it's just wonderful! i get no side affect finally no mood swings or any changes in my sex drive! you just gotta find a pill that works for you and give them 3 months each.

1/15/2009 1:47:04 PM

Reviewer: evidence, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
First couple weeks were OK. By the time I got a week into the second pack I wanted to try something different. Honestly, I felt like I was pregnant! Woke up hot all the time, ALWAYS tired, breast tenderness, constipation, and I lost weight which was bad cause I'm already underweight. When I stopped taking it that all went away within a couple days. Just started trying something else.

11/17/2008 6:55:41 PM

Reviewer: Lace, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is the third type of BC pill I have been put on, and probably my least favorite. I have been on it now for over a year and have recently starting noticing some unpleasant side effects. I have began experiencing regular, unpleasant headaches, little or no period (for about 6 mos.), tingling & numbness in my legs and arms, depression & mood swings, and decreased sex drive, among other ... Show Full Comment