Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin FE 1-20 28 oral.

3/3/2010 8:19:28 AM

Reviewer: kbon, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using this medication for 4 months now, and I have not been happy with it at all. I have been getting periods in the middle of packs every month. The first month, my period lasted 3 weeks. I have also had no sex drive at all. Overall, I have been pretty unhappy with this birth control, and I will be switchin it.

2/23/2010 1:13:05 AM

Reviewer: trish, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I started Microgestin FE 1/20 for six months now, and it has been awful. I have only had one normal cycle (without any spotting or early periods). I once had my period for 3 weeks straight. I have noticed mood swings where I would just start crying. I do not recommend this to anyone.

2/22/2010 2:33:32 PM

Reviewer: LuckyLady, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This is my 2nd and last month on Microgestin FE 1/20. Ever since I've started this pill I have been EXTREMELY moody! I cry all the time and I feel depressed. I have never been this way. All this started once I started taking this pill. I do not recommend this to anyone.

2/17/2010 5:42:35 PM

Reviewer: Meghan, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this pill for 5 months now, i have constant headaches that never go away... I currently live on aleve to help the headaches. I have no sex drive whatsoever... My contacts bother me all the time (I did not have these problems on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo however I kept getting cysts which is why I am using this god awful drug now) I am seriously considering getting off Birth Control all t ... Show Full Comment

12/30/2009 7:22:59 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Hello, I've been using this prescription off and on for about a year now. The only good thing I've noticed is that my cramps are light and my periods are light. Side effects (for me) include INTENSE mood swings, feeling nauseous, spotting, being hungry all the time,(extreme)decrease in sex drive, and possible depression. I've noticed that I don't really enjoy anything as much a ... Show Full Comment