Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin FE 1/20 (28) oral.

3/12/2010 11:35:42 PM

Reviewer: sexy_giraffe29, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
DO NOT...AND I REPEAT...DO NOT TAKE THIS PILL!! unless of course your ok with having acne, an increased appetite which then comes along with weight gain, and let me tell you about the mood swings!....My poor, poor boyfriend should get a "boyfriend of the year" award for having to deal my ass and the stupid moods this pill puts me. I wake up angry and go to bed angry, the smallest things ... Show Full Comment

3/9/2010 8:55:36 AM

Reviewer: Kesha1, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I read all the other comments, and would like to say I am very pleased with Microgestin Fe 1/20. I used to take Lo Estrin Fe but with my insurance it was costing me $40 a pack, I recently switched to this pill and have no complaints. I don't have any mood swings any unusual change in my sex drive and notice that my period comes right on time as it should. I will continue use of this product. I ... Show Full Comment

3/3/2010 8:19:28 AM

Reviewer: kbon, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this medication for 4 months now, and I have not been happy with it at all. I have been getting periods in the middle of packs every month. The first month, my period lasted 3 weeks. I have also had no sex drive at all. Overall, I have been pretty unhappy with this birth control, and I will be switchin it.

2/23/2010 1:13:05 AM

Reviewer: trish, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started Microgestin FE 1/20 for six months now, and it has been awful. I have only had one normal cycle (without any spotting or early periods). I once had my period for 3 weeks straight. I have noticed mood swings where I would just start crying. I do not recommend this to anyone.

2/22/2010 2:33:32 PM

Reviewer: LuckyLady, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my 2nd and last month on Microgestin FE 1/20. Ever since I've started this pill I have been EXTREMELY moody! I cry all the time and I feel depressed. I have never been this way. All this started once I started taking this pill. I do not recommend this to anyone.

man rubbing painful knee