Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Microgestin FE 1/20 (28) oral.

1/14/2014 3:54:54 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
This works and is easy to take like any other pill. But I keep getting period early. It last long and I keep spotting. This is particular my annoying because I am usually very regular an can plan my cycle like clock work. Need to switch.

1/1/2014 1:46:58 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Not long after starting this birth control I began to have horrible breast pain. I have felt depressed, moody, and anxious/nervous since taking it. My periods have come every two weeks. I am in my 3rd month and I had an 8 day period then a debilitating migraine for 3 full days and then another period for about 4 days... I am getting the Mirena put in next week. This is by far the worst birth contr ... Show Full Comment

12/26/2013 6:37:37 PM

Reviewer: bballgirl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I did not become pregnant. That is the only good thing about this drug. I have tried repeatedly to take Microgestin -- I lasted 6 months, 2 months and 1 month. I simply cannot bear the side effects. It causes uncontrollable mood swings, 15 lb weight gain and I have been hospitalized twice for migraines that doctors initially thought were strokes. I was 14 when my doctor first prescribed it to ... Show Full Comment

12/23/2013 5:29:11 PM

Reviewer: Cami, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used this pill about 2 months. The first month was fine, but during the second pack, my period came on way early, and put a damper on my weeklong vacation with my partner who had been deployed nearly a year. It also made me nauseous for about an hour after taking it. On the positive,I did notice my skin cleared up.

12/16/2013 1:39:50 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)