Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of entocort ec oral.

8/20/2013 1:12:56 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Entocort has been helping me, doctor put me on Imuran and it affected me in bad way, throwing up and running to bathroom, went off it. I was wondering if anyone who has high blood pressure had a problem with this? My bp has started to be low, to the point I have to cut my pills in half, never had a problem before this or before I got diagnosed with Chrohns

7/29/2013 12:11:53 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication works great, but I'm loosing my insurance and cash price was $998.00 when I called my pharmacy.I guess I will have to stop taking it and just suffer! What are people to do when they really need this medication and cant afford this?

7/15/2013 11:42:19 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have ulcerative colitis. It is in remission. My have possible psc

6/20/2013 11:56:06 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am happy that others have had success with this drug. ALERT: I was not as fortunate. Within a week of starting Entocort, I developed SHINGLES at the age of 45. Needless to say, I stopped taking it immediately when I was told that it was the cause. I had no idea that it was a possibility. As a result, I will have to deal with Shingles the remainder of my life.

6/15/2013 4:09:01 PM

Reviewer: grandma25, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I couldn't tell much difference by using this medicine. I really wasn't bad enough to be on it. I had about 15 side effects and it wasn't worth being on it.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.