Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of budesonide Oral.

«Previous 16-20 of 20
1/5/2012 2:31:29 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with pancolitis. I was put on budesonide and asacol hd. They worked great for me. I had to get off of the budesonide because I could not afford it anymore. It cost me $239.00 a month. That's my insurance co-pay!! Without insurance or medeicare, it's out of the reach of most people. But bude sonid was really helpful while I was on it.

12/20/2011 6:12:32 PM

Reviewer: phhall, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 62 year old woman and have been diagnosised with microscopic colitis for 6 years, with no real relief, and 15-85% advance of diease. This drug is the first true hope I have had of regaining a normal life. My doctor has directed me that following his instructions of food combining (alakaline/acid) and daily exercise of walking I should be cured in 3 months.

4/27/2011 6:39:02 AM

Reviewer: Dot, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Using this as part of on going Graft Versus Host post transplant. Settled the stomach. I just wish I wasn't using so many medicines!

11/15/2010 1:30:34 PM

Reviewer: bmt, 0-2 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
rash

5/15/2010 9:42:56 AM

Reviewer: wgaston, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My mother has just been put on Pulmicort Respules 0.5 mg as an inhaled steroid for my emphasema. I have developed blisters on the inside of my lower lip. I use it with my nebulizer. Can you tell me what it is and what I can do to relives it. It doesn't burn or tingle, but it is sore and it is worsening with each nebulizer treatment.

«Previous 16-20 of 20