Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of budesonide oral.

1/11/2016 8:34:33 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have microscopic lymphocytic colitis. My flare ups are few, but this drug nips it in the bud. Very expensive but worth it. I take it for a month, then I go in remission.ss

4/16/2015 9:37:11 AM

Reviewer: Sadiegirl, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have Microscopic Colitis, and was good for about 2-years, and now this time it is worse then the first time around. Do not need many days of the routine to get relief, and not afraid to leave our home. My flier does say it causes rashes to the comment that has this problem. I also have Addison's Disease, so this complicates treatment.

9/19/2014 6:12:39 PM

Reviewer: HotChocolate, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have Collagenous Colitis and this is the only medicine that has helped besides Prednisone (which I only took for one week). I've been on Budesonide off & on for 5 years. Each time I go off of it the symptoms return.

5/29/2014 2:29:18 AM

Reviewer: luvmy4GRANDS, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this drug since 6-13 for Collagenous colitis. It is the only drug that stopped my chronic diarrhea, so I can once again live a normal life. However, almost since the beginning, I have had itchy rashes in the folds of my front torso. It seems to be getting worse lately, but I can find nothing in the literature about this being a side effect of this drug. Any one else dealing with ... Show Full Comment

5/15/2014 7:46:06 PM

Reviewer: Kim, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I suffer from panic attacks and this drug has made my anxiety worse. Now that I'm going off of it my glucose readings are higher that normal. I have type II diabetes and when I started to drop the dose of budesonide, my blood sugar went up. I don't know if the two are related, but it seems awfully coincidental.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.