Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Kineret subcutaneous.

«Previous 6-10 of 10
4/7/2010 9:54:46 AM

Reviewer: David J, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was part of an efficacy study 9 yrs ago. This drug has taken me from approaching disability to being virtually asymptomatic. After 5 yr. of daily injections (100mg)I was able to go to M-W-F for 6 mo. then T-TH for 6 mo. Then 3 yrs. ago I stopped taking it altogether. I am still asymptomatic except for very slight joint pain in middle two fingers or right hand.

5/28/2009 2:56:13 AM

Reviewer: RA in AK, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was DX about 6 years ago with adult onset Stills disease ( a form of RA). Was on Enbrel for the first few years. Enbrel keep me functional and able to preform at my job but there was still significant pain & I was very limited in my abilities. I've been on Keneret for almost the last 3 years & could not be happier. I have very little limitations an more. I've gone mountaineering ... Show Full Comment

9/3/2008 8:18:16 PM

Reviewer: JRA Girl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've had Juvenile Rheumatoid arthritis since I was 15, i've been on Enbrel and I was sore all the time so my doctor put me on Kineret and the results are amazing. I've been using it for about 6 years and I never have flare ups or sore joints. The only problem that I have is it does not help my fatigue, I have very little energy. But My joints are almost back to normal. Doing an injecti ... Show Full Comment

4/9/2008 1:51:18 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed w JRA@age 7 w Stills Disease tendencies.I started this medication and it has been a blessing.I've been on multiple regimens including Enbrel, Remicade,and Orencia.None of them has worked as well for me than Kineret.I just hate the daily shot, not only bcs of the inconvenience, but also bcs the medication is thick, therefore painful when its injected.I cant do it for myself,I ha ... Show Full Comment

10/5/2007 10:19:31 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had a very severe reaction to this medicine. My whole body hurt. Afterwards I developed 3 blood clots in my lungs. I reported this to the makers of Kineret, but they told me I was the only person to experience this problem. My Doctor took me off from it immediately and the physical pain went away, but I still have trouble with my blood now.

«Previous 6-10 of 10