Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Kineret subQ.

10/20/2013 4:15:43 PM

Reviewer: KA, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
After numerous failed treatments, I was put on Kineret since it is one of the safer drugs without cardiovascular disease risks. With a strong family history of cardiovascular disease I am unable to take several of the DMARD's that up the risk of heart disease. Kineret has not been as good for me as Enbrel, but Enbrel has heart disease risks, but it does help me to keep going. I still struggle ... Show Full Comment

11/12/2012 1:47:27 PM

Reviewer: Grammak62, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Was diagnosed with adult onset stills disease using kineret have had very little side effects with kineret symptoms I do have are mild easy to inject

5/31/2012 7:17:53 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with Stills disease a year ago. I was prescribed Remicade every 4 weeks with no results. I was then taken off Remicade and started Kineret. It is a miracle drug for me. I have a little stiffness in my fingers and lower back which is much better than being in pain from head to toe 24/7.

12/29/2010 9:52:49 PM

Reviewer: LuLu, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Since I am allergic to Enbrel , I have had to take Kineret. I believe Kineret does not work as well as Enbrel - PLUS you have to inject EVERY day. I will soon have surgery. The doc. tells me to stop Kineret 3 days before surgery and stay off until the wound has healed completely.

4/7/2010 9:54:46 AM

Reviewer: David J, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was part of an efficacy study 9 yrs ago. This drug has taken me from approaching disability to being virtually asymptomatic. After 5 yr. of daily injections (100mg)I was able to go to M-W-F for 6 mo. then T-TH for 6 mo. Then 3 yrs. ago I stopped taking it altogether. I am still asymptomatic except for very slight joint pain in middle two fingers or right hand.