Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Frova Oral.

10/28/2008 8:39:46 PM

Reviewer: cjevans, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this drug for about 2.5 years. At first one pill got rid of my migraines, then I needed two. Last time I took this med I took two pills and with no effect at all. I have frequent migraines and I have taken this pill while on topamax and without topamax. I think the topamax may help with effectiveness, but I am not sure.

8/7/2008 11:47:00 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
WONDERFUL! I was going to the ER for shots of Nubaine for the pain-then I found this. I haven't had a shot since! NO Side effects, works the first time.

4/12/2008 12:09:18 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
works great, but like others have said in a little pricey>

4/11/2008 1:25:57 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
As everyone else has stated, this medicine is pricey, but I promise you well worth it! After trying 5 other medicines, I am finally taking this and it is wonderful. I can take this medicine at work and it does not make me sleepy. Also I can take this medicine the night before if I know the weather is going to change drastically overnight (which is a major trigger for my migraines) and I will wa ... Show Full Comment

2/1/2008 7:25:15 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
First RX thatever helped get rid of my chronic migraines. On few occasions may need a second pill. Some mild twilight feelings for a few hours after taken but nothing major.