Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Frova Oral.

12/28/2008 11:24:19 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Please ignore the rating becuase luckily I haven't had to take this drug yet. However, I am a nursing student and after reading the side efects I am more terrified to take the medication than to get another menstrual migraine. Can someone who takes this please give me information about the side effects that they have experienced? ilp1000-forever@yahoo.com Thanks sooo much.

11/19/2008 6:00:22 PM

Reviewer: modonnell, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I guess I am a bit different than you all. I took this medicine at work with a very bad migraine. I might have taken it too late, but since it was my first time, I was hesitant to take it while at work just in case it knocked me out. Well, it not only knocked me out, but I also got severe stomach cramps and had to got pee a lot (yes I said it!). I zoncked out on the floor in my office for about 3 ... Show Full Comment

10/28/2008 8:39:46 PM

Reviewer: cjevans, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this drug for about 2.5 years. At first one pill got rid of my migraines, then I needed two. Last time I took this med I took two pills and with no effect at all. I have frequent migraines and I have taken this pill while on topamax and without topamax. I think the topamax may help with effectiveness, but I am not sure.

8/7/2008 11:47:00 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
WONDERFUL! I was going to the ER for shots of Nubaine for the pain-then I found this. I haven't had a shot since! NO Side effects, works the first time.

4/12/2008 12:09:18 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
works great, but like others have said in a little pricey>