Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Frova Oral.

1/26/2009 8:59:01 PM

Reviewer: babykiki224@aol.com, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been suffering from severe mirgrains since I was 13. Being 21, I finally have been prescribed Frova. This drug works wondefully. I had taken the first pill about an hour after I started feeling a slight pain come on. Within an hour, my headache was relieved. I did feel sleepy after taking the pill. And, there was no need for the second pill. And 7 hours later, still no headache. This has ... Show Full Comment

12/28/2008 11:24:19 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Please ignore the rating becuase luckily I haven't had to take this drug yet. However, I am a nursing student and after reading the side efects I am more terrified to take the medication than to get another menstrual migraine. Can someone who takes this please give me information about the side effects that they have experienced? ilp1000-forever@yahoo.com Thanks sooo much.

11/19/2008 6:00:22 PM

Reviewer: modonnell, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I guess I am a bit different than you all. I took this medicine at work with a very bad migraine. I might have taken it too late, but since it was my first time, I was hesitant to take it while at work just in case it knocked me out. Well, it not only knocked me out, but I also got severe stomach cramps and had to got pee a lot (yes I said it!). I zoncked out on the floor in my office for about 3 ... Show Full Comment

10/28/2008 8:39:46 PM

Reviewer: cjevans, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this drug for about 2.5 years. At first one pill got rid of my migraines, then I needed two. Last time I took this med I took two pills and with no effect at all. I have frequent migraines and I have taken this pill while on topamax and without topamax. I think the topamax may help with effectiveness, but I am not sure.

8/7/2008 11:47:00 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
WONDERFUL! I was going to the ER for shots of Nubaine for the pain-then I found this. I haven't had a shot since! NO Side effects, works the first time.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?