Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Frova Oral.

3/20/2009 3:36:58 PM

Reviewer: Rebecca, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from migraines and this medicine helps me win back my day every time.

3/1/2009 9:08:32 PM

Reviewer: vanessa5, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had some migraine success with Frova. I liked how it felt "mild" compared to Imitrex. Imitrex sometimes makes my headache worse for about 10 minutes, but then it disappears. With Frova, my headache mildly melts away. But then it would comes back 12 hours later. Supposedly Frova stays in your system longer than other medications, but it was not strong enough for me. Those of you that ar ... Show Full Comment

1/31/2009 10:45:33 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is the only medicine to relieve my migraines. works everytime, usually only one pill but occasionally I have to take 2. the only sideeffect I have is dry mouth. i recommend this to anyone who has migraines and other meds aren't working for them. It is pricey, but my insurance covers most of the cost.

1/26/2009 8:59:01 PM

Reviewer: babykiki224@aol.com, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been suffering from severe mirgrains since I was 13. Being 21, I finally have been prescribed Frova. This drug works wondefully. I had taken the first pill about an hour after I started feeling a slight pain come on. Within an hour, my headache was relieved. I did feel sleepy after taking the pill. And, there was no need for the second pill. And 7 hours later, still no headache. This has ... Show Full Comment

12/28/2008 11:24:19 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Please ignore the rating becuase luckily I haven't had to take this drug yet. However, I am a nursing student and after reading the side efects I am more terrified to take the medication than to get another menstrual migraine. Can someone who takes this please give me information about the side effects that they have experienced? ilp1000-forever@yahoo.com Thanks sooo much.

chest x-ray