Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Frova Oral.

1/31/2009 10:45:33 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is the only medicine to relieve my migraines. works everytime, usually only one pill but occasionally I have to take 2. the only sideeffect I have is dry mouth. i recommend this to anyone who has migraines and other meds aren't working for them. It is pricey, but my insurance covers most of the cost.

1/26/2009 8:59:01 PM

Reviewer: babykiki224@aol.com, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been suffering from severe mirgrains since I was 13. Being 21, I finally have been prescribed Frova. This drug works wondefully. I had taken the first pill about an hour after I started feeling a slight pain come on. Within an hour, my headache was relieved. I did feel sleepy after taking the pill. And, there was no need for the second pill. And 7 hours later, still no headache. This has ... Show Full Comment

12/28/2008 11:24:19 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Please ignore the rating becuase luckily I haven't had to take this drug yet. However, I am a nursing student and after reading the side efects I am more terrified to take the medication than to get another menstrual migraine. Can someone who takes this please give me information about the side effects that they have experienced? ilp1000-forever@yahoo.com Thanks sooo much.

11/19/2008 6:00:22 PM

Reviewer: modonnell, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I guess I am a bit different than you all. I took this medicine at work with a very bad migraine. I might have taken it too late, but since it was my first time, I was hesitant to take it while at work just in case it knocked me out. Well, it not only knocked me out, but I also got severe stomach cramps and had to got pee a lot (yes I said it!). I zoncked out on the floor in my office for about 3 ... Show Full Comment

10/28/2008 8:39:46 PM

Reviewer: cjevans, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this drug for about 2.5 years. At first one pill got rid of my migraines, then I needed two. Last time I took this med I took two pills and with no effect at all. I have frequent migraines and I have taken this pill while on topamax and without topamax. I think the topamax may help with effectiveness, but I am not sure.

stressed working woman