Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Frova oral.

11/12/2013 1:16:47 PM

Reviewer: Fawnde, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I suffered from migraines since I was 30, I'm now 43. At 36 years of age my new doctor, at the time, prescribed me Frova. This was a life changing drug for me. I have not been to the ER, even once, since then. I take Frova within hours of having a migraine and within 30 minutes to two hours its gone. I was so extremely sick with migraines prior to this medication. I will feel sick to my stomac ... Show Full Comment

10/21/2013 11:18:56 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication was too expensive (4 pills for $50) and did not provide any migraine relief. I busted my budget and deprived my children of a couple of decent meals purchasing this drug. It definitely was not worth the sacrifice.

10/1/2013 10:46:05 PM

Reviewer: shellbug40, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had stroke when I was 8 and am 40 now have tried all the know rx over the years &was ethier elergic to them or had major side effects,tried frova for the first time today around noon and worked within 30min, no side effects so far.

9/2/2013 8:55:51 PM

Reviewer: C, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had migraines for 15 years. This is the only Rx that has helped, at times I have needed the second dose.

5/31/2012 3:40:33 PM

Reviewer: Robyn , 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I call this my miracle drug! It is so small but yet so effective. I have suffered migrains for over 15 years and this is the only medicine that works. I never have to take the second dosage, and it usually kicks in withing 30 minutes. Only side affect which I will graciously take is that if I take it too late then I am just worn out after its gone - but no pain! So definitly take it on the onset ... Show Full Comment