Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Frova oral.

9/2/2013 8:55:51 PM

Reviewer: C, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had migraines for 15 years. This is the only Rx that has helped, at times I have needed the second dose.

5/31/2012 3:40:33 PM

Reviewer: Robyn , 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I call this my miracle drug! It is so small but yet so effective. I have suffered migrains for over 15 years and this is the only medicine that works. I never have to take the second dosage, and it usually kicks in withing 30 minutes. Only side affect which I will graciously take is that if I take it too late then I am just worn out after its gone - but no pain! So definitly take it on the onset ... Show Full Comment

1/17/2012 8:58:28 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
The drug has been most helpful in making migraines bearable, I can usually take the medication at the onset of the migraine and have it take effect. It does make me feel a little sleepy and I do have to urinate more, but I am not required to be in total darkness in bed.

11/26/2011 1:53:29 PM

Reviewer: pczemerys, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Migraine Headache
11/9/2011 3:57:15 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had migraines for 12 years and nothing makes them go away. After discovering FROVA last year I thought I had found releif. Until recently I never had to take the second pill. Now I find myself suffering late in the day after already taking my two in the morning and early afternoon. For mirgraines that are not that severe I would recommend FROVA but I am heading to the doctor to see if there ... Show Full Comment