Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of frovatriptan Oral.

2/18/2009 10:12:38 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Absolutely no relief after 3 hours. This is our first time using Frova. Altered breathing and heart rate; too nervous to take another dose.

12/7/2008 12:12:39 PM

Reviewer: Georgia Girl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had a mirgraine for over a week. My doc prescribed Frova for me. It is like I am taking nothing! This drug is totally useless.

7/21/2008 11:08:02 AM

Reviewer: headachegirl22, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just got this and I'm ready fo one to come on. All these great reviews have helped me relax about paying $55.00 for 9 pills.

6/21/2008 11:47:13 AM

Reviewer: TRader, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from migrains during my cycle, this is a med that gives total relief in 3 hours or less. I am very satisfied with this drug!

2/23/2008 2:57:21 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been a migraine sufferer since the 3rd grade. I have tried every medicine out there and this is the first to work without having horrible side effects. I no longer cry myself to sleep. My only hope now is that a generic is made because I pay $25 for 9 pills. But dont get me wrong, its worth every penny!