Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of frovatriptan Oral.

«Previous 16-20 of 20
12/8/2007 8:38:44 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe migraines during my menstrual cycle. This medication elimanates the pain usually in less than tow hours, while I am still going on with regular activities. Other medications I have tried in the past, I would take the med and then have to rest before it would even start to work, if at all. Frova has given my life back that one week a month instead of dreading it.

11/7/2007 11:41:03 AM

Reviewer: farahasam@hotmail.com, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Frova is an effective triptan so far used for my menstrual migraines... the best part is the side effects are so minimal, I dont have to miss out on work anymore..

11/1/2007 8:14:40 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had Cluster Migraine headaches for over 30 years and this is the best medication I have ever taken for them. I have had no side effects and it works fast. I wish I found this earlier in my life.

9/28/2007 11:24:52 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Exceptional helpful when Migraines come on. I can get back to life instead of being out suffering in a dark room.

9/25/2007 4:58:52 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have used many types of migraine medications. I was weary to try thi one thinking its just another one thats not going to work, but to my surprise- not only did it work it has very few side effects. I didnt have to make that choice of having my chest close up and not breathing, but my headaches are gone kinda of choice.

«Previous 16-20 of 20