Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of frovatriptan oral.

6/21/2008 11:47:13 AM

Reviewer: TRader, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I suffer from migrains during my cycle, this is a med that gives total relief in 3 hours or less. I am very satisfied with this drug!

2/23/2008 2:57:21 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been a migraine sufferer since the 3rd grade. I have tried every medicine out there and this is the first to work without having horrible side effects. I no longer cry myself to sleep. My only hope now is that a generic is made because I pay $25 for 9 pills. But dont get me wrong, its worth every penny!

12/8/2007 8:38:44 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have severe migraines during my menstrual cycle. This medication elimanates the pain usually in less than tow hours, while I am still going on with regular activities. Other medications I have tried in the past, I would take the med and then have to rest before it would even start to work, if at all. Frova has given my life back that one week a month instead of dreading it.

11/7/2007 11:41:03 AM

Reviewer: farahasam@hotmail.com, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Frova is an effective triptan so far used for my menstrual migraines... the best part is the side effects are so minimal, I dont have to miss out on work anymore..

11/1/2007 8:14:40 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had Cluster Migraine headaches for over 30 years and this is the best medication I have ever taken for them. I have had no side effects and it works fast. I wish I found this earlier in my life.