Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of frovatriptan oral.

«Previous 16-20 of 20
12/8/2007 8:38:44 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe migraines during my menstrual cycle. This medication elimanates the pain usually in less than tow hours, while I am still going on with regular activities. Other medications I have tried in the past, I would take the med and then have to rest before it would even start to work, if at all. Frova has given my life back that one week a month instead of dreading it.

11/7/2007 11:41:03 AM

Reviewer: farahasam@hotmail.com, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Frova is an effective triptan so far used for my menstrual migraines... the best part is the side effects are so minimal, I dont have to miss out on work anymore..

11/1/2007 8:14:40 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had Cluster Migraine headaches for over 30 years and this is the best medication I have ever taken for them. I have had no side effects and it works fast. I wish I found this earlier in my life.

9/28/2007 11:24:52 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Exceptional helpful when Migraines come on. I can get back to life instead of being out suffering in a dark room.

9/25/2007 4:58:52 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have used many types of migraine medications. I was weary to try thi one thinking its just another one thats not going to work, but to my surprise- not only did it work it has very few side effects. I didnt have to make that choice of having my chest close up and not breathing, but my headaches are gone kinda of choice.

«Previous 16-20 of 20

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice