Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Focalin Oral.

3/6/2014 4:27:48 PM

Reviewer: that one girl, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am 19 years old and I suffer from anxiety and depression and ADHD. For my family this was a huge burden. They did not like how hyperactive I could be, but being energetic and creative is who I was. They had me take Focalin, for ADHD when I was 16, even though if you have anxiety you shouldn't take it. I told them I didn't like how it made me feel but they kept me on it anyways. They were ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2014 9:36:32 PM

Reviewer: patriciajripley, 7-12 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
to expensive without insurance

10/13/2013 2:41:40 PM

Reviewer: (Patient)

Comment:
night and day difference in my 8 yr old son. He can now get an education at school and this is what we want and required by law and for his own good.

6/30/2013 8:43:19 AM

Reviewer: lovingauntie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 5 year old nephew is taking this medication, and I hate it. This pill does exactly what it's supposed to do, but he's a completely different child. He used to love to play and was always happy and smiling. Now, my husband and I only see him this way in the morning when he wakes up, and if we keep him up past his bedtime since the medication has worn off. He's a zombie. He doesn' ... Show Full Comment

3/19/2013 8:03:37 PM

Reviewer: beccyj15, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 8 yr old daughter was on 5mg for a month & I began to notice she was having hard squinting/blinking tics. I guess I thought it would pass once she got adjusted to the next dose but when she began 10mg it got very, very bad. She also has epilepsy so I was quite concerned. The day I called the Dr. abut it, she changed her immediatly to Intuniv. Praying for the best!

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture