Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Advicor oral.

«Previous 6-10 of 10
2/21/2010 10:32:56 PM

Reviewer: steelindan, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
In the beginning, everything was fine, but a year later my chlor. levels went up and my Dr. double the dose I felt like my whole body was on fire. So she lowered back to the normal dose and I felt better, but now after about 6 mos. later I'm staring to have the same same burning sensation again, it's gotten so bad I've had to miss work. Im going in to see the Doctor to see if maybe I j ... Show Full Comment

1/26/2009 8:34:05 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
The flushing is awful. Never know when it is going to occur. Somedays there is flushing other days not. It often wakes me up. But the results on numbers has been great.

11/28/2008 9:55:56 PM

Reviewer: annel, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took this med for over a year before I (not my dr)figured out it was the cause of my leg pain.Within a week, pain lessened and after a year (and an arthroscopic knee surgury later)my leg in back to normal.

7/7/2008 10:43:33 PM

Reviewer: elaine, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
After taking this for 6 months and attributing my horrible weakness, pain and uncontrollable eating, with 14 lb. weight gain, I discontinued 6 weeks ago and have gotten a small amount of muscle control and stamina back. I will never take this drug again. Also I'm not sure if this caused a significant problem with memory and brain fog, but this too is beginning to return.

10/25/2007 11:40:21 PM

Reviewer: pgeorge_27, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am not over weight and I do not have high blood pressure, but I have had a stroke and multiple TIA's. This is the first medication to bring my cholesterol under 200, raise my good cholesterol to a healthy level, and it is the most natural cholesterol medication my doctor and I could agree on. I am impressed enough to keep taking it so I can bring my bad cholesterol down to a healthy level. M ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 6-10 of 10