Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of VCF Contraceptive Film Vagl.

2/19/2013 2:51:14 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I hav used vcf for 8&1/2 years & have never got pregnant while using it. it has been very effective & easy to use & i would recommend it to anyone. But i just had a abnormal pap test & im just wondering if using vcf for so long has caused a iritation & its time to think about a permanent birth control.

1/7/2013 12:27:56 PM

Reviewer: Ideose23, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This has been a great method for my partner and I. Condoms irritate my skin and these have been amazing. Your fingers need to be dry when inserting, or it will stick to them.

9/17/2012 8:45:47 AM

Reviewer: Momtomany, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I cannot use hormonal birth control and latex condoms. I have been using VCF for several months. My husband And I am happy with it. Sometimes it's hard to get in and sometimes I need to add ky jelly due to vaginal dryness to make sure it desolves properly. It makes oral unpleasant so that's out when in use. It's cheap and easy best of all it works. I will keep using them as long as ne ... Show Full Comment

9/8/2012 8:53:35 AM

Reviewer: netforyoutoknow, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Used it as directed - got pregnant.

6/30/2012 8:49:36 PM

Reviewer: JeniB, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this product for 6 months with no problems. I tried Encare first and that burned my husband. Then I tried VCF and we love it. I had a problem at first with the film sticking to my finger, so I made sure my hands were dry and clean and folded the film again. Now I can insert the film like a pro, even in the dark. I will definately keep using this product. It's cheaper and safe ... Show Full Comment