Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of VCF Contraceptive Film vaginal.

9/17/2012 8:45:47 AM

Reviewer: Momtomany, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I cannot use hormonal birth control and latex condoms. I have been using VCF for several months. My husband And I am happy with it. Sometimes it's hard to get in and sometimes I need to add ky jelly due to vaginal dryness to make sure it desolves properly. It makes oral unpleasant so that's out when in use. It's cheap and easy best of all it works. I will keep using them as long as ne ... Show Full Comment

6/30/2012 8:49:36 PM

Reviewer: JeniB, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using this product for 6 months with no problems. I tried Encare first and that burned my husband. Then I tried VCF and we love it. I had a problem at first with the film sticking to my finger, so I made sure my hands were dry and clean and folded the film again. Now I can insert the film like a pro, even in the dark. I will definately keep using this product. It's cheaper and safe ... Show Full Comment

6/21/2012 6:43:24 PM

Reviewer: Bri95, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I tryed it for a while but didn't love it, of course i was using it with the pill I just wouldn't risk it without a backup 74% effectiveness isn't effective enough for me! In gonna stick to the pill and a condom much easier to use :)

6/21/2012 1:13:26 PM

Reviewer: WPN, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    It feels like you are not wearing anything. So far I haven't had any problems at all. I was excited to find something hormonal free and that it didn't irritate me.

6/11/2012 12:30:49 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I though this contraceptive was the WORST i could eveer buy, it hurts to put it in and gets stuck to the vagina wall even though i folded it once or even twice.. do not waste your money...