Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of VCF Contraceptive Film Vagl.

8/11/2011 9:16:17 AM

Reviewer: HATEVCF, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had to go thru three films also, finally balling the film up and shoving it inside me and it still tred to stick to my finger. After 24 hours, I woke up with a HUGE rash on my abdomen that has been driving me crazy, have vaginal pain, and my breasts are irritated also. I am having to use lotions creams and and benedryl to keep the itching and pain at a minimum. WILL NEVER USE THIS PRODUCT AGAI ... Show Full Comment

7/30/2011 4:14:52 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I went through 3 films before one actually stuck. It was not a...pleasant experience. Not to mention the fact that I developed some kind of vaginal infaction the next day, and was sexually out-of-commission for a week. I'm assuming it was effective since I'm not pregnant, but this might be from the result of forced abstinence more than the spermacide. I threw the rest away and am switching ... Show Full Comment

6/19/2011 2:28:55 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was using condoms and VCF and ended up pregnant. Ironically, while sitting in the doctors office a woman spoke of her same experience using VCF. Not effective!! I would NEVER use this product again.

3/4/2011 10:34:35 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Even though I had dry clean hands, the film still stuck to my finger. I went through 2 films then by the 3rd time it worked to stay up there because I had to double fold it. Not sure yet if I like them.

1/30/2011 12:18:23 PM

Reviewer: effinouch, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It's easy to put in, and possibly effective when you use it, but I wouldn't know because it practically shut down sexual functions for me. The day after, it still burns slightly. I'll be sticking with condoms from now on.