Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of VCF Contraceptive Film vagl.

8/11/2011 9:16:17 AM

Reviewer: HATEVCF, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had to go thru three films also, finally balling the film up and shoving it inside me and it still tred to stick to my finger. After 24 hours, I woke up with a HUGE rash on my abdomen that has been driving me crazy, have vaginal pain, and my breasts are irritated also. I am having to use lotions creams and and benedryl to keep the itching and pain at a minimum. WILL NEVER USE THIS PRODUCT AGAI ... Show Full Comment

7/30/2011 4:14:52 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I went through 3 films before one actually stuck. It was not a...pleasant experience. Not to mention the fact that I developed some kind of vaginal infaction the next day, and was sexually out-of-commission for a week. I'm assuming it was effective since I'm not pregnant, but this might be from the result of forced abstinence more than the spermacide. I threw the rest away and am switching ... Show Full Comment

6/19/2011 2:28:55 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was using condoms and VCF and ended up pregnant. Ironically, while sitting in the doctors office a woman spoke of her same experience using VCF. Not effective!! I would NEVER use this product again.

3/4/2011 10:34:35 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Even though I had dry clean hands, the film still stuck to my finger. I went through 2 films then by the 3rd time it worked to stay up there because I had to double fold it. Not sure yet if I like them.

1/30/2011 12:18:23 PM

Reviewer: effinouch, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It's easy to put in, and possibly effective when you use it, but I wouldn't know because it practically shut down sexual functions for me. The day after, it still burns slightly. I'll be sticking with condoms from now on.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman