Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Elidel Top.

7/23/2014 4:42:32 AM

Reviewer: MorganL, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I went to a doctor for a rash that had appeared on my hips and lower abdomen. This doctor told me that it was a skin infection and prescribed me antibiotics, and an antibiotic skin ointment.The rash still remained there for months with no relief! After being in so much pain and very uncomfortable at night ( I broke down in tears it was that bad ) I went to another doctor for ANYTHING, something!!! ... Show Full Comment

8/29/2013 9:21:50 AM

Reviewer: GalwayGrl , 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've used this medicine for a few days now. It's already working but I have noticed a slight burning sensation from using it.

12/25/2012 8:20:41 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i can't seem to get relief from my itching no matter what i do. only predisone is completely affective

7/3/2012 9:11:19 AM

Reviewer: MAD MOM, 0-2 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My infant was given this med at the hospital in 2003. I was unaware of the potential side effects and the Dr. asured me it was safe for my infant. It was not!!!!! Do not use this product believe me its not worth the risk. My child now 8 is almost living a normal life. This drug should be taken off the market!!!!!

10/9/2011 5:23:21 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I didn't want to use steroid medication since I had seen my son were in the terrible "rebound" condition after he was using a steroid medication three years ago. My doctor prescribed Elidel and I satisfied the result so far. The first day, I felt extreme itchy sensation which may be called "irritation" described as one of the side effect. After the second days of us ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee