Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Foille Original Spray topical.

7/16/2016 9:26:06 PM

Reviewer: knitqueen59, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    We used nothing but Foille spray for sunburns, kitchen burns, all burns. I wish they still made it. I didn't care that much for the smell when was a kid but if I could smell it kniw, I would accociate the smell with "cool, calming relief". The best product ever made for burns

7/1/2016 11:59:18 AM

Reviewer: Redhead, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    We used this when we were kids in 60s and 70s, and it was THE only thing to help w severe sunburns! I have NEVER found anything as good, not even the Foille ointment works as well just doesn't cool and soothe like the spray. This product needs to be brought back!

6/12/2016 3:12:21 AM

Reviewer: Jp2016, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My family still had like 3 of these cans in our first aid kit. We only use it for emergencies. Wish they didn't stop making it

3/15/2014 7:28:38 PM

Reviewer: kscitybaby17, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    We used to have this in our commercial first aide kit. We had workers put whole hands into deep fryers and when sprayed down with this they didn't scare and very little if any blistering. Amazing product. Came across this while looking where I might still be able to purchase it as I steam burned my hand twice today.

2/21/2014 5:30:35 PM

Reviewer: ibudrec, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I used this product when I burned myself many times and I am now very upset to find out that the product is no longer made by the company. This product helped me when I had no health insurance and ended up with a 2nd degree burn on my upper thigh. I don't even have a scar - This product is the best.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.