Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydrocodone-acetaminophen Oral.

5/4/2015 9:39:20 PM

Reviewer: Wes, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've taken 20 mg continuously every 6 hours day and night (80 mg/24 hrs) for several years for bad osteoarthritis pain. Because of side effects experienced, I just committed to 15 mg (60 mg/24 hrs) after trying this dosage for several weeks, with an expected and actual increase in pain when doing household tasks. I lost most of my hearing while taking 80 mg so long, which is a potential side e ... Show Full Comment

4/26/2015 12:40:28 PM

Reviewer: I'm fine and dandy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
After enduring over 2 years of terrible nonstop (spine,neck, hip) pain, i sought medical help. Along with a few epidurals and hydrocodone I finally could engage in normal activities; bathing, sitting, walking etc and pain range 3-5. And in the years I've been on hydrocodone I'VE NEVER MISUSED or ABUSED it. I NEVER even considered self medicating for any other reason; recreational or emot ... Show Full Comment

4/24/2015 1:34:45 PM

Reviewer: Susan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Starting taking after spine fusion surgery. It saved my sanity. Very effective in reducing pain; however doctor would only prescribe 4 per day and I truly need 6 after taking them for 6yrs. I just suffer with the pain at days end. Everyone is afraid we will become drug addicts instead of listening to the patient and their true pain needs.

4/23/2015 12:16:42 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this after I had my tooth pulled. It left me extremely dizzy, drowsy, nauseated, sluggish, and irritable. I called my dentist to see if I could stop taking, and she said that I had taken it long enough for it to be effective. After just one night of not taking it, I felt better. I would not recommend this drug at all. I drank enough water and etc., and I still felt horrible.

4/8/2015 3:22:01 PM

Reviewer: ByeByeWisdomTeeth, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I got my wisdom teeth pulled and was prescribed this medication for pain. It has overall helped tremendously, however; the side effects are very uncomfortable. I feel nauseous and dizzy when taking it. I also became very frustrated and irritated easily.

Does your kid have symptoms?