Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydrocodone-acetaminophen Oral.

1/9/2009 9:27:52 PM

Reviewer: Ranger26, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has helped me through my knee pain. I was first given the watson 385 after a knee scope for menicus tears. I am again going through the same surgery again.This medication alowed me to finish a full 26.2 mile marathon while taking it during my run. Yes, it can be addictive. I was running 5K's three weeks after my first surgery with no pain until after my race. I had to stop taki ... Show Full Comment

1/9/2009 8:19:29 PM

Reviewer: MerryMolly, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this since spinal fusion in 2003 and 2007. Helps some but does not eleviate (sp) pain. I have no side effects. Going to go to pain clinic to see if they can help more. Can not stand or walk for a lonn time.

1/9/2009 8:05:37 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it helps my pain

1/9/2009 11:36:26 AM

Reviewer: goddess, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe scoliosis and it effects my nerve endings bones everything,I honestly dont think there is anything that completely makes you comfortable from chronic pain.

1/9/2009 11:29:12 AM

Reviewer: vbpebbles2, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication works wonderfully on pain but be very, very, very careful when taking any narcotic for pain as they can be especially addictive for certain patients. I became addicted to Hydrocodone APAP after having surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder in 2005. I take my share of the blame for this although I must say that there are far, far too many doctors out there who ... Show Full Comment

chest x-ray