Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydrocodone-acetaminophen Oral.

1/10/2009 6:37:57 PM

Reviewer: RemmePark, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was given this drug for pain after surgery for my amputated finger. Worked very well. Made me a little sleepy but that was a good thing. I would use it again.

1/10/2009 5:04:35 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
after laproscopic gallbladder surgery I was sent home with this med, a day later still in PAIN I decided it did not apparently work for me. Made me very dizzy, but relieved no pain.

1/10/2009 11:19:51 AM

Reviewer: cdburton, 45-54 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
i have a bulging disk in my lower back..body ache from work..sometimes when at work im taking more than i should..im afraid im getting addicted to the hydrocodone..i want to get off of this med...so i try to cut back but then when i do my whole body just ache and i feel so unnecessary..i need to know what are the withdrawal symptom..and what can i do..

1/9/2009 9:27:52 PM

Reviewer: Ranger26, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has helped me through my knee pain. I was first given the watson 385 after a knee scope for menicus tears. I am again going through the same surgery again.This medication alowed me to finish a full 26.2 mile marathon while taking it during my run. Yes, it can be addictive. I was running 5K's three weeks after my first surgery with no pain until after my race. I had to stop taki ... Show Full Comment

1/9/2009 8:19:29 PM

Reviewer: MerryMolly, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this since spinal fusion in 2003 and 2007. Helps some but does not eleviate (sp) pain. I have no side effects. Going to go to pain clinic to see if they can help more. Can not stand or walk for a lonn time.