Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydrocodone-acetaminophen Oral.

9/25/2008 5:16:27 PM

Reviewer: marie0049@yahoo.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
i have been taking hydrocodone for about 1 year now for RA now they dont seem to work with my pain anymore i also have fibromalga take nothing for that lately i have headaches anxiety ringing in ears tired all the time do nothing but sleep mood swings ache all over. can this drug have this side effect have i been taking them to long.

9/24/2008 7:06:21 PM

Reviewer: mitchryderswoman, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take 5/500mg 2x daily for neck & back pain (DDD) and Fibro. It works for about 4 hours then I need to take another dose. I need a longer acting pain med to get me through the day but Drs are scared to help out people who are suffering with true pain due to all the junkies looking for a "high"! If I take 2 pills in AM and 2 mid-afternoon I can usually make it through the day!

9/24/2008 6:24:51 PM

Reviewer: charlieanne, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been so cautious of drugs in the past, I wouldnt even take Tylenol. I say this so you know I have not built up a tolerance to ANY medications, so I just dont understand all the hype and warnings about addiction to Vicodin! My doctor gave it to me for my migraines and IT DOES NOTHING! I get no relief and have NO desire to use this drug. What is wrong with me that even something like Vicodin ... Show Full Comment

9/24/2008 5:07:47 PM

Reviewer: patricknap, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
ALTHOUGH I SUFFER FROM NIGHT SWEATS AND SLIGHT VISION IMPAIRMENT THIS DRUG HAS BEEN GREAT.I HAVE A DEGENERATIVE BACK CONDITION AND SEVERE ARTHRITIS AND THIS DRUG ALLOWS ME TO FUNCTION EVERY DAY.

9/24/2008 3:20:18 PM

Reviewer: Andi, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on these drugs for about 7 solid years, I took 2 - 10mg Vicoden's paired with 2 - 20mg Oxycontin's every day. I became pregnant and while my maternity doctor's advised me to take my pain medicine as prescribed, once I had my son, the peditrician's opinion was different. My child had to detox, not from the Vicoden as much as the Oxycontin. Use care when taking these medicin ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee