Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydrocodone-acetaminophen Oral.

1/19/2008 1:38:00 PM

Reviewer: Cirrhosis, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from Ascities and when I have a paracentensis done my abdomin gives me some distress. This medication works well (I only take it when I have the procedure done).

1/18/2008 6:51:27 PM

Reviewer: BrightE74, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:

Condition: Pain
1/18/2008 4:19:45 PM

Reviewer: MissyMae, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have a herniated disk and a ruptered disk in my 6th and 7th vertibre, I have received 5 steroid shots and I have been taking Loritab for 2 years and for one it is hard to stop and nothing else stops the pain.Doctors cut you off and send you to pain mgmt and it always comes back. I feel for everyone of you and I pray you all get better.

1/17/2008 10:47:20 PM

Reviewer: julie124, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take Lortab for my severe headaches and low back pain. It does help the pain but it makes me nauseated.

1/17/2008 11:54:05 AM

Reviewer: april butler, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
it helps my back not hurt as bad. helps me sleep