Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of imdur oral.

2/14/2013 10:38:37 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am happy to know that others have experienced extreme tiredness. I can't get enough sleep! I had bad, all day headaches when I first started the medicine but they have almost completely stopped. I would say the medicine has worked well, but I wish I could get by without it!

1/30/2013 5:20:34 PM

Reviewer: bluebetty, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Started this after first stent. Within two years I had two more. No headaches or nausea, but low BP that made me pass out randomly, plus couldn't get orgasm. Stopped taking it, doctor hasn't noticed, so it must not be doing anything.

11/30/2012 12:57:47 AM

Reviewer: nonnie, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
headache that last all day , low systolic blood pressure, in th 40's

11/4/2012 1:04:41 PM

Reviewer: Robbiez, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Had four stents put in four weeks ago. Have been taking this med ever since. I can't get enough sleep. I sleep a minimum of 12 hours a night and I am still exhausted. If I do anything physical (grocery shopping, errands, laundry) I run out of energy in about three hours. Low grade dull headache most of the time. Still experiencing some shortness of breath. Would like to get some energy ... Show Full Comment

5/2/2012 6:17:59 PM

Reviewer: julievikki, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on and off this med for years. Had triple bypass last year and have had 2 stents with one heart attack at age 34. I have been very lucky and do not have any side effects except it slowed me down so much and made me kind of foggy. Hard to work like that. I recently restarted again after hospitalization with chest pain and unstable angina. Now I take at night with most of my daily m ... Show Full Comment