Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lisinopril-hydrochlorothiazide Oral.

8/16/2008 10:32:14 AM

Comment:
The first day I took it, it dropped my bp. Bottom number went from 90's to low 70's. I felt nauseated especially if I had a drink with alcolhol in it. - woke up the next day feeling like I had partied all night. I also started feeling like I could not get a full breath in and my heart rate went up - at rest at one time it was 119. I am going to call my doctor on Monday and get off it.

8/12/2008 12:40:41 PM

Reviewer: Riggs, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug for a year and it has helped me drastically to reduce my BP and did so in a very short time. I was in the real danger zone prior to taking it and within several weeks was in a normal BP area. I am very please with the results.

8/7/2008 12:54:31 PM

Reviewer: jonagilly, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Thank you first for all of the reviews! I have a persistent dry hacking, gaging, cough. Been to doctors to get help. Nobody has picked up on this medication as being the culprit, duh! I have also had allergy tests with recommendation to start allergy shots for dust mite allergy (because of the cough). I should have gone to this web site long time ago. I will address this med with doctor immediatel ... Show Full Comment

8/4/2008 10:34:29 PM

Reviewer: bill, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Two days after starting this drug, I developed swollen hands and tingling of the hands. I also felt a burning sensation of the hands when washing with luke warm water. My cardioligist stopped the drug and put me on a small dose of benedryl

7/29/2008 5:01:12 PM

Reviewer: alko, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
On this medication for 2 months now. BP dropped from 170 to 125. No side affects noticed at all.