Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lisinopril-hydrochlorothiazide Oral.

8/7/2008 12:54:31 PM

Reviewer: jonagilly, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Thank you first for all of the reviews! I have a persistent dry hacking, gaging, cough. Been to doctors to get help. Nobody has picked up on this medication as being the culprit, duh! I have also had allergy tests with recommendation to start allergy shots for dust mite allergy (because of the cough). I should have gone to this web site long time ago. I will address this med with doctor immediatel ... Show Full Comment

8/4/2008 10:34:29 PM

Reviewer: bill, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Two days after starting this drug, I developed swollen hands and tingling of the hands. I also felt a burning sensation of the hands when washing with luke warm water. My cardioligist stopped the drug and put me on a small dose of benedryl

7/29/2008 5:01:12 PM

Reviewer: alko, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
On this medication for 2 months now. BP dropped from 170 to 125. No side affects noticed at all.

7/27/2008 3:46:22 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this drug for approximateely 2 year...20mg+25mgHtz TWICE DAILY. I have not experienced any side effects from this medication, however will attest to it dropping my bp drastically!

7/21/2008 11:09:12 AM

Reviewer: School bus driver, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this drug and started experiencing side effects almost immediately. I cough till I almost vomitt, I wake in the night with leg cramps, I am so dizzy I can hardly stand, and I feel horribly everyday. I just called my dr. to ask for a new med. I am frightened of this medicine and I pray I have not harmed myself with this medicine in any way.

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem