Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lisinopril-hydrochlorothiazide Oral.

8/4/2008 10:34:29 PM

Reviewer: bill, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Two days after starting this drug, I developed swollen hands and tingling of the hands. I also felt a burning sensation of the hands when washing with luke warm water. My cardioligist stopped the drug and put me on a small dose of benedryl

7/29/2008 5:01:12 PM

Reviewer: alko, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
On this medication for 2 months now. BP dropped from 170 to 125. No side affects noticed at all.

7/27/2008 3:46:22 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this drug for approximateely 2 year...20mg+25mgHtz TWICE DAILY. I have not experienced any side effects from this medication, however will attest to it dropping my bp drastically!

7/21/2008 11:09:12 AM

Reviewer: School bus driver, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this drug and started experiencing side effects almost immediately. I cough till I almost vomitt, I wake in the night with leg cramps, I am so dizzy I can hardly stand, and I feel horribly everyday. I just called my dr. to ask for a new med. I am frightened of this medicine and I pray I have not harmed myself with this medicine in any way.

7/8/2008 5:53:42 PM

Reviewer: ylesdon5, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
cONTROL IS GOOD. sIDE EFFECT SEEMS TO BE DRY, UNPRODUCTIVE COUGH. ANY SOLUTION? cdonahue@ne.rr.com

Check your BMI.
Woman running
And how to fix them?
Check your BMI.
Girl drinking orange juice
How to keep yours at bay.