Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lisinopril-hydrochlorothiazide oral.

8/7/2008 12:54:31 PM

Reviewer: jonagilly, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Thank you first for all of the reviews! I have a persistent dry hacking, gaging, cough. Been to doctors to get help. Nobody has picked up on this medication as being the culprit, duh! I have also had allergy tests with recommendation to start allergy shots for dust mite allergy (because of the cough). I should have gone to this web site long time ago. I will address this med with doctor immediatel ... Show Full Comment

8/4/2008 10:34:29 PM

Reviewer: bill, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Two days after starting this drug, I developed swollen hands and tingling of the hands. I also felt a burning sensation of the hands when washing with luke warm water. My cardioligist stopped the drug and put me on a small dose of benedryl

7/29/2008 5:01:12 PM

Reviewer: alko, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    On this medication for 2 months now. BP dropped from 170 to 125. No side affects noticed at all.

7/27/2008 3:46:22 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this drug for approximateely 2 year...20mg+25mgHtz TWICE DAILY. I have not experienced any side effects from this medication, however will attest to it dropping my bp drastically!

7/21/2008 11:09:12 AM

Reviewer: School bus driver, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I started taking this drug and started experiencing side effects almost immediately. I cough till I almost vomitt, I wake in the night with leg cramps, I am so dizzy I can hardly stand, and I feel horribly everyday. I just called my dr. to ask for a new med. I am frightened of this medicine and I pray I have not harmed myself with this medicine in any way.