Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lisinopril-hydrochlorothiazide Oral.

1/9/2008 11:19:54 PM

Reviewer: winifred16, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After taking Lisinopril-HCTZ 20/12.5 ("E 152" round white). I felt flush, and began projectil vomiting,and got a high fever. This was on my way to work. I had to have my sister drive me back home.I am calling my Doctor tomorrow to see why this medicine does not look or work like the sample meds I received from him??

1/9/2008 11:40:54 AM

Reviewer: tblanc, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
excessive urination

1/8/2008 9:54:59 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I toke the generic version of this and it did lower my blood pressure, however I have to urinate way too often (some vaginal discomfort) and sometimes cannot prevent the urine from "starting before I am in the restroom". I have stopped taking it.

12/29/2007 6:43:24 AM

Reviewer: cruiselady, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug worked very quickly for me dropping my blood pressure 30 points sustained within a month. I am very pleased and feel more energetic. I do not have that 'tired' feeling all the time. I am walking briskly 3 miles a day now and do not feel winded.I have no adverse reactions.

12/16/2007 9:55:50 PM

Reviewer: momlady, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it is very easy to take. My Doctor says that it should be taken at least 1 hour prior to leaving the house, but other then that is great really helps.