Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of losartan-hydrochlorothiazide oral.

6/2/2011 12:27:44 AM

Reviewer: gedot5@aol.com, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    my blood pressure went up after I started taking this pill. I did not have that problem when on Hyzaar/ 100/25

5/27/2011 1:39:04 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on Hyzarr for over a year with no problems, but since I have switched to the generic form, Losartin HC I have dizzy spells, a metallic taste in my mouth, nausea,very tired and my blood pressure has gone up slightly.

5/22/2011 11:04:34 AM

Reviewer: cdp7238, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was taking Lisinopril for my blood pressure problem but developed a chronic cough. My doctor switched me to Losartan-HDC which elimated the cough, managed my blood pressure but have developed chronic nasal congestion and experience leg cramps at night.

5/21/2011 1:13:40 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    BP was 194/100 and climbing. Lisinopril made me cough all the time & my eyes water; I felt awful. Switched to Losartan-HDC & my BP dropped to 125/71 & remains in that range. I have some dry mouth/dry nasal issues & just drink more water. Pleased with the results.

5/8/2011 10:26:42 AM

Reviewer: MeanDonnaJean, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on Hyzaar for many years without problem and with very minimal side effects, if any at all. It has kept my extremely high blood pressure within the normal range, which is exactly what its supposed to do. Since my prescription recently expired my M.D. prescribed Losar which I was unfamiliar with...until I came here and found out its the same as Hyzaar. I do however occasionally take a ... Show Full Comment

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.