Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of methadone oral.

10/6/2007 11:15:38 AM

Reviewer: kimster, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have to severely bulging disks and degenerative disk disease as well as arthritis

10/5/2007 5:49:40 PM

Reviewer: Guss4u, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using methodone for cronic back pain for 12 years, seems to work fine for me.

10/4/2007 8:10:37 PM

Reviewer: bigjohnj2b, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been in cronic pain for a serious back injury for 20 years. I've been on methadone for the last 5 years, and it has help me deal with my pain many times over. I've been on many different pain medications, and methadone has proven the most cost effective and pain reliever. I hope this forum will help someone who is dealing with a similer problem.

9/30/2007 12:53:48 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking methadone for several years now and it has been a life saver for me. My husband also takes methadone and it is the only med that has made both our lives worth living. Our quality of living has improved so that I can work full time. My husband is unable to work but al least he can function as a human being. Many Dr don't understand or approve of methadone but keep looking for ... Show Full Comment

9/28/2007 11:32:02 AM

Reviewer: Shadowsplay, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have found that taken methadone over any other medication for pain has been a blessing. I still have to deal with pain but at a level I can tolerate instead of constant pain. I take less of this then I would have had to take of any other pain meds. I take up to 15 mgs a day and have for over 31 months chronic lower back-pain and there are days the pain causes me to not be able to walk or stand s ... Show Full Comment

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.