Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of methadone Oral.

11/18/2007 12:34:06 PM

Reviewer: missy11711, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from cronic pain and Methadone is the only effective treatment that works for me.

11/17/2007 8:38:15 AM

Reviewer: always in pain, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered over 17yrs. with pain and have several things wrong with me. this medication has given me some type of life,which i couldnot have had without taking it! It has worked for me and I have been satisfied with my experience.

11/21/2007 2:15:01 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from severe chronic pain (from various conditions). My life IS pain. If it weren't for this medication, I wouldn't be able to function at all. I still can't work, but now I have a life. This drug gets such bad press because of those who abuse it and the stigma attached to it because of it's use in helping addicts. More widespread education of the public is needed in o ... Show Full Comment

11/18/2007 9:03:06 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe leg pain and it is the only pain medication that works.

11/18/2007 4:08:05 PM

Reviewer: Wolfee, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken methadone for back pain for 4 years. I works great, it stops the pain and leaves my head clear as you don't feel doped up on it. Plus is is inexpensive compared to other pain medications. It is the best pain medication I have ever taken for my back.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?