Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of methadone Oral.

10/28/2007 5:42:24 AM

Reviewer: Shannypooh331, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Works farely well for pain relief, Does not leave me tired or lethargic like other opiates did.

10/24/2007 1:56:51 AM

Reviewer: Alaskan Granny K, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Seven years ago, I was diagnosed with a rare disease in my spinal chord that causes chronic pain, among other symptoms. The first year was hell until I was referred to a pain clinic that prescribed Methadone. It has worked wonders in controlling my pain, although I do have to take Vicadin with it for breakthrough pain, and periodically my dosage must be increased in order to maintain the same leve ... Show Full Comment

10/19/2007 3:59:07 PM

Comment:
it took awhile to ease my pain but lasted a very long time. I am very satisfied with the way it works.

10/17/2007 5:06:52 AM

Reviewer: erin2wright, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
After being on high doses of percocet for two years, your body can't help but become physically addicted. So I was sick of feeling like a junkie on top of my severe pain issues. Methadone has given me my life back. There has been no side effects like on opiates and I take about 15 mg a day vs. 60-80mg a day of percocet. This is amazing I even tried suboxone, but it didn't control my pain a ... Show Full Comment

10/15/2007 7:01:30 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used to take two 20mg oxycontin and four 7.5/500 percocet a day and still was in so much pain that I could not do anything. If I cut the grass in my small yard I was down for three days in terrible pain.I could not sleep for days due to pain I now take three 5mg methadone tablets a day and allthough I am not completely pain free I can now do some chores without fear of day's of recovery.