Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxycodone-acetaminophen Oral.

7/9/2014 11:54:13 AM

Reviewer: chris, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This pill is a fake, I have been taking a oblong pill, had to go to another drug store and this is the pill they give me. I have only been taking this pain med.for two week due to neck pain I have got to get 2 Bones replaced. I took this pill and hurt alright I then took one hafe way through the night and still keep hurting.I saw on 20/20 one night about fake pills this has got to be one of them .

7/6/2014 8:58:34 AM

Reviewer: DanaC, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
This drug did help with the pain but gave me headaches. Also I woke up feeling like I was suffocating like my respiration was suppressed. Kind of scary. I asked for something else so the dr gave my hydrocodone which did the same thing. I do not care at all for this drug.

7/4/2014 8:31:56 PM

Reviewer: TheTruth, 55-64 Male

Comment:
It's a complete Joke. I used the 512 and those didn't upset my stomach, stopped the pain. The Pharmacy told me that we give what the distributor sends us. These greedy ----- are making so much money and they get this cheap non effective pain killer and say the hell with the people in pain, we can't have them enjoying a pain free day. I get a very weak feeling in my chest when taking th ... Show Full Comment

6/25/2014 6:03:46 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
It helps my migraine headaches 10 fold. Without it I might as well not be here. I don't take daily only at the onset and during an alarming painful migraine. At times when 1/2 of a 5. will entirely eliminate the migraine from getting really severe.

6/13/2014 12:52:11 AM

Reviewer: jabba jaw, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have serve back pain this medicine help me.