Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxycodone-acetaminophen Oral.

7/8/2008 2:38:30 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After I delivered my son via c-section I was given this for pain. A very high priority for me was to nurse him. Because percocet has a short half life, I was able to take it to relieve my pain, but time it well enough so that my son wouldn't get any of it when I nursed him. It was wonderful.

7/2/2008 6:37:13 PM

Reviewer: maggies, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Pain
6/3/2008 7:13:05 PM

Reviewer: LInda8261, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Oxycodone did take care of the pain I had after surgery. It's one of the only pain medications I can take without alergic reactions. However,,,,, the drug has it's draw backs. When done with the oxy, sleep is hard to find....Becareful........it can and will sneak up and OWN you if you allow it to. I was careful and only stayed on it for a short time. I learned to deal with some pain.... it ... Show Full Comment

6/1/2008 9:40:50 PM

Comment:
I have permanent damage from using this medication please do research and if possible take something else.

5/28/2008 12:07:39 PM

Reviewer: sassy21311, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I found that if taken as it is prescribed it makes the pain I have from fybromyalgia a little more tolerable so I can get on with my daily life instead of dealing with the constant pain.